Having a stylish home really is child’s play! As parents we make lots of compromises for our children, but style shouldn´t be one of them. Our playmats will transform any space into an elegant and tasteful space. Babies and toddlers are protected from bumps and falls without you having to compromise your style. Our playmats can seamlessly fit into any space and multiple packs can be joined together
Toddlekind® playmats are comprised of deluxe 60cm x 60cm tiles which each include edging bonders that give a seamless rug-like-look. Not only are the tiles easy to assemble, but we have a size for every home. Multiple packs can be joined together to cover any space.
120 x180cm (1x MAT)
Includes six (6) 60 x 60cm tiles and twelve (12) edging bonders.
180 x 240cm (2x MAT)
Includes twelve (12) 60 x 60cm tiles and twenty-four (24) edging bonders.
240 x 360 cm (4x MAT)
Includes twenty-four (24) 60 x 60cm tiles and forty-eight (48) edging bonders.
With a soft, safe and cosy play area for your little toddlers, you´ll be stress free.
- Made with a top quality non-toxic EVA foam that exceeds safety requirements in Europe and the US for your peace of mind.
- Our play mats are a plush 1.2cm thick – perfect for play time for your little toddlers, and easy on your knees.
- Wipe clean foam– easy to care for and saves you time in the laundry room.
- Limitless layout possibilities-Arrange the tiles as you like to create endless looks with our Nordic design.
- Suitable for all stages of your child’s development from 0+ months. We take your child’s health seriously –click here for information on our Safety Standards
Maximise play time with our easy to use, easy to clean safe playmats.
- Play without delay– unlike fabric playmats, there is no need to do laundry every time baby spits up. Just wipe and go.
- Durable design– our playmats are perfect for little toddlers and parents too but beware- high heels or pets claws may cause damage.
Prettier Playmat | PEBBLE
It’s a nice looking mat and feels nice to the touch so I’m pleased with it. But at £170 it’s a rather expensive piece of foam!
We’ve recently bought this playmat for our lounge, it’s been one of the best baby products we’ve bought. Really well designed and well made, easy to fit together in minutes. Keep up the good work toddlekind
Prettier Playmat | PEBBLE
We love this mat, I (mum) use it for yoga, we use it for our newborn baby to lie on with his playgym and my two other children practice their gymnastics. Great addition to our front room being used constantly