SALES MANAGER – Territory, France
Location - France
The Sales Manager will be integral to the growth of Toddlekind and elevating the brands presence in France.
- Developing B2B sales strategies throughout France, focusing on establishing relationships with key chain accounts, high-end boutiques, and online shops throughout the country.
- Acquisition of new retail partners and identifying all sales opportunities in these regions.
- Placing merchandising in-store while supporting our retail partners to ensure Toddlekind is merchandised as a premiere brand.
- Meeting with prospective retailers and presenting the Toddlekind brand, ensuring continual growth with retail partners.
- Assigned quarterly and annual sales targets in-line with the company’s growth plans.
- Report to the Global Sales Manager while interacting with the CEO
Does This Sound Like You?
- Strong sales & influence skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities with excellent follow-through to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Self-driven, strong work ethic and ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects
- Good oral and written communication skills- fluent in French and able to communicate fluently in English.
- Ability to perform job functions in a competent, professional & confidential manner
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing desired or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience in sales
- Consumer goods sales experience is preferred
- Juvenile product experience is preferred
- Strong project management skills
- Hubspot experience a strong advantage.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications: Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Familiarity with video conferencing
- Digital insight and interest
- A team player who can work independently
What We Offer
- Join a fast growing children’s brand with a presence in 46 countries. Be an integral part of our exciting journey and enjoy all the fun that goes with working in an innovative start up.
- 30 days holiday
- A company, laptop and home set up.
- Exclusive discounts to our children products.
- On-going training and development.
Please send your CV and covering note along with your salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org