Sales Manager (m/f/d)
FREELANCE OR PERMANENT
The Sales Manager will work on developing the brand on a global scale whilst developing processes, strategies and also supporting in brand development and marketing.
- You will work in developing B2B sales strategies with a focus on Benelux and Eastern Europe as well as the US and UK
- You will work on the acquisition of new retail partners and identifying all sales opportunities in these regions.
- You will also work with agents in these territories where necessary and will identify the best agents, establishing contractual agreements and targets.
- You will in some instances manage our distribution channels ensuring the distributors are hitting targets and ensuring they are doing all that is necessary to promote the brand in their regions.
- You will be responsible for supporting retail partners, agents or distributors in rolling out merchandising in-store, supporting our retail partners to find the best solutions.
- Your role will involve meeting with these stakeholders and presenting the Toddlekind brand and ensuring continual growth with our partners.
- You will be responsible for annual sales targets in-line with the company’s plans.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing desired or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ experience in sales
- An interest in the baby sector.
- Strong project management skills
- Hubspot experience a strong advantage.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications: Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Familiarity with video conferencing or ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Strong sales & influence skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities with excellent follow-through to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Self-driven, strong work ethic and ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects
- Good oral and written communication skills- fluent in French and able to communicate fluently in English.
- Ability to perform job functions in a competent, professional & confidential manner
- Energetic, passionate, team-oriented and ability to work with various personalities, styles, and cultures
- Able to adapt to an ever-changing work environment and thrives on a challenge.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Join one of the fastest growing children’s brand with a presence in 46 countries in just two years. Be an integral part of our exciting journey and enjoy all the fun that goes with working in an innovative start up.
- Home office based
- Freelance or perm considered.
- Company laptop and home set up.
- A competitive salary plus bonus.
If interested please send your CV by Email in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rodenbacher Str. 3A
Fon: +49 6055 - 88 38 000
Mobile: +49 151 - 552 971 39